Friday, May 29, 2009

Faculty Keynotes Learning and Entertainment Evolution Forum

A renowned author and simulation guru, Clark Aldrich will present on “The Business and Learning Results of Games and Simulations” during the 2009 Learning and Entertainment Evolution Forum June 18 and 19 at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology in Pennsylvania, the Central Penn Business Journal reports. Additionally, two other thought leaders will present a keynote, “Playing with the Brain: The Impact of Brain Research on Game and Simulation Design,” which will explore synergies between the disciplines to consider how neuroscience findings can enhance game and simulation design. The keynote presenters for that session are Julie Dirksen, director of Online Training at RMC Project Management, and Rick Van Sant, faculty in residence in the Center for Teaching and Learning at Ferris State University.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I appriciate the skills of your blog writing and the time sharing with us.
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete