- One of our neighbors in the world, Haiti, needs our help in its greatest time of need as tens of thousands of people have died and more many more continue to suffer.
- Individual people can make a difference in the world - right here at Ferris State University. The office of Dr. Daniel Burcham, vice president of Student Affairs at Ferris is emphasizing a message that individual people can make a difference. The vice president's office has initiated the Ferris State University Haitian Earthquake Disaster Relief Effort. People are being asked to donate, if at all possible, to support earthquake relief efforts in Haiti.
- As of right now, only monetary donations are being sought.
- Donations for the Haiti earthquake relief effort may be submitted to the Vice President of Student Affairs office in CSS 313B, the Timme Center for Student Services.
- Checks sent to the office should be made payable to the American Red Cross with a designation for the Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund.
- Your donation could help thousands of people.
Due to the recent Haitian earthquake disaster, individuals have asked if they might donate money to support the earthquake relief efforts. Donations for the Haiti earthquake relief efforts may be submitted to the Vice President for Student Affairs Office in CSS 313B. Any checks sent to the office should be made payable to the American Red Cross with a designation for the Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund.Visit CNN.com to learn more about the situation in Haiti: http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=381628&hpt=C1
Several groups on campus are planning fundraising initiatives. We will keep you posted on these different activities in order that you may participate. Thank you for your support in this important endeavor.
Daniel L. Burcham, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs