Friday, April 16, 2010

Card Wildlife Center Benefit Dinner And Auction This Saturday (April 17)

BIG RAPIDS - The Card Wildlife Education Center at Ferris State University is holding a Benefit Dinner and Auction on Saturday (April 17) at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Conference Center with festivities beginning at 6 p.m. and the dinner to commence at 7 p.m.

"The event will include a wild game dinner, a live auction, silent auctions, great raffle prizes, live entertainment from Susan Morris Trio and much more," said Joseph Lipar, an assistant professor of Biology and director of the Card Wildlife Education Center.

All proceeds from the event will be used to fund transportation for K-12 classes to visit the Center, develop new community outreach programs, and enhance educational opportunities for visitors.

Tickets are $50 per person or $90 per couple.

To buy tickets to the dinner, visit: https://ebill.ferris.edu/C20079_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=17

To learn more about the Card Wildlife Education Center, visit: http://www.ferris.edu/card/

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Now a days I am doing my studies from my home only.
    And this blog is really doing great for me. And blog offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my career.

    Masters Degree

    ReplyDelete