Tuesday, August 24, 2010

College of Pharmacy Interim Dean Finalists

Here is a note from Fritz Erickson, provost and vice president for Academic Affairs, regarding the interim dean status for Ferris State University's College of Pharmacy.
I’m pleased to report that I have reviewed candidate applications for the Interim Dean of the College of Pharmacy and I am pleased to announce that we have four finalists. In our efforts to get as much direct input as possible, we are scheduling an open forum for each candidate on Wednesday Aug. 25 in Pharmacy 201. Everyone is welcome to attend as we are seeking broad input on these candidates.

I would like to thank each of the candidates for stepping forward. Their willingness to serve the College of Pharmacy and Ferris State University is truly commendable. I hope you join me in thanking these dedicated professionals for their willingness to serve.
Kim Hancock, Ph.D. 12:30pm to 1:30 p.m.
William D. Hardigan, Ph.D 1:30pm to 2:30 p.m.
Michael Bouthillier, Pharm.D. 2:45m to 3:45 p.m.
Stephen Durst, Pharm.D. 3:45pm to 4:45 p.m.
Keep checking the Ferris State University blog for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment