Thursday, September 9, 2010

Speaker Violeta Seferian Discusses Uruguay at Ferris State University



Violeta Seferian
, of the Fulbright Commission Office in Uruguay and Educational Advisor for Education USA will make a presentation about her country, was on campus at Ferris State University in Big Rapids (Thursday, Sept. 9).

Seferian, who was introduced by Chris Vonder Haar (an associate professor in Languages and Literature at Ferris), enjoyed her time in Big Rapids and looks forward to a return trip.

"I am happy to be here with you and I have fallen in love with Ferris during these three weeks," she said during her 50-minute presentation in the Starr Educational Center. "I will miss it and I will miss you all and I promise I will come back."

Seferian spoke about her country as part of the Ferris Fulbrighters ongoing series related to international events and topics.

The presentation was co-sponsored by Ferris' Office of International Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment