The Ferris State University Fall Grad Fair will take place Thursday, Nov. 10 from 12 to 4 p.m. in the Rankin Student Center.
Students can purchase their cap and gown and can pick up tickets for commencement in the Lower Atrium, located outside of the bookstore. Students are able to participate in festivities such as:
- Ordering graduation announcements, class rings, business cards, digital frames and other graduation gifts
- Creating a video message for friends and family to be displayed prior to the ceremony
- Having Career Services critique your resume
- Having a free digital photo taken in cap and gown with friends
- A chance to win door prizes, which will be given out every hour
The Grad Fair is sponsored by FSU Alumni Relations, FSU Commencement Services and the James L. Lundberg Bookstore, a division of Barnes and Noble. For more information about the Grad Fair contact the Alumni Office at (231) 591-3815.